And I would add that everyone, for the most part, has played nicely with this
topic. Hence the lack of a need for me in inject List Mom “reigning in”
requests.

It’s nice when we can discuss contentious topics and things don’t devolve into
a battle of sorts. That’s the way it should be. Most of you should be commended
for this, thank you.

-D