Just as well. What do you get when you combine the French and Chrysler?
(sorry) I found a Simca club on FB so I will donate it to them. I gave my
leftover inventory a few years ago to the Society of Automotive Historians
which included ads, manuals etc.
I keep all MB literature.Might have an old land Rover manual here somewhere.
Dwight
Dwight E. Giles Jr.
Wickford RI