This car is pretty nice but I hate the white beige but whatever. Needs an
interior cleaning but really not bad, upholstery good.  Good tires. 184k mi. A
few little rusty ding spots on the paint On edges but easy enough to deal with,
or not l.  I put the OBD reader on it the only code was Glow plug circuit A
which probably means the GPs aren’t heating to start the car. Hmmmm.

Young guy selling it has a shop, needed a starter apparently which he put on.
Spins but won’t fire. He thinks it’s the fuel pump or injection pump or
something as he said it wasn’t getting fuel in any injectors.  Could just be
GPS.  Worse deal I pull off the bits from the wrecked car.

Something about being sent over from a transmission shop for the starter. Who
knows, no codes for any trans issues, maybe whoever just left it there. But he
got the title and a few dineros and a new battery in it so I guess it’s
reasonable. He doesn’t have time to fool with it.

$500 I’m picking it up tomorrow.

--FT
Sent from iPhone