Good idea. I'll see if I can chase that one down. There are 2-3 possibilities around here

At 07:23 AM 4/25/2006, you wrote:
See if you can find a traffic control company with some junk
arrowboards. Most of the old ones came with Lombardini diesels (The new
ones have solar panels).

Tom Potter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Loren Faeth
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 9:12 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] OT: 2 cyl 20 hp diesel

I am fed up with a recalcitrant 16 HP briggs engine.  (Horiz. shaft,
upright)  Does anyone know of a cheap source of a cheap 2 cyl diesel of
15-20 hp that i could mount a hydraulic pump to?  I am thinking that a
Yanmar, Kubota or indian or chinese knock off would server better than
the
briggs.  It has always been hard to start and keep running since it was
new.

An aircooled diesel would be an option too.  that eliminates the need
for a
radiator and related maintenance.   I am sure I can buy a new one from
Northern tool , but I am looking for a wrecked lawnmower with a good
engine
CHEEP! CHEEP, like the little birdie said!