I got a deal working on a really nice 150k mile 81 240D 4 speed. Ran the carfax
and it’s clean. Last night I ran vin thru lastvin aka datamb. It shows color is
light ivory. Car is in fact white. If some PO changed the color they must have
done a really complete job as I didn’t notice any color difference in the door
jams or engine compartment. Is it possible it came up with the wrong color? I
guess I will have to look at it closer when I get it home.

Sent from my iPhone