Last night I was leaving Costco and it would not fire off. Crank fine but no petrol explosions.  It had been raining hard when I drove there so I was thinking there was some water somewhere, or loose connection to something.

Got under the hood and just started jiggling wires and connections that I could see and I guess something worked because it fired right off then.  Will go look at it more closely today once it warms up a bit.  CEL light is on so I guess that might provide a clue.

--
--FT