<<Yuk, black cars are high maintenance, and come with uppity, see me owners.>>

Faeth cuts me to the quick.....

When I ordered my '01, the MB Taste Police would not allow a tannish (now
called Java) interior with any of the colors I wanted. Metallic red, for
example.

So my least worst choice was Obsidian Black metallic. I've lived with it for
five years and won't be choosing it again. It's been polished (to remove the
swirls) about twenty times and I now have it down to a few hours but
still........

And the W204 articles in the German mags show a beige interior with metallic
red so for once they have been listening to their customers.

RLE