FCP does drop ship from distribution warehouses all over the country for some
parts. I just got some Lemförder M112 motor mounts and transmission mount and
they came next day from warehouse in Miami. And that was with my free shipping.

I would agree that FCP does not have the granular selection of parts that some
other suppliers have. Not sure what that’s about.

-D