In my case there was no callback, it was incumbent upon me to schedule the
second time. But I got mine at Walgreen’s as my internist has had a hard time
keeping it in stock. The bulk of the practice is and has been geriatric
patients for some years, so they do a lot of immunizations.

They have “flu shot carnival” (my description) every fall where they immunize
over 2500 patients in about 4-5 hours. It’s a real assembly line operation that
is finely tuned, for sure.

-D