Empty airplane, no drugs on board, light on fuel, Looks like he rotated at
about 1,000 ft runway remaining.
Still, jet engines are not made to run at take off power in dirt... The
compressor blades took a beating, I'm sure.. if it ate a few bits of rock
even worse... The druggers don't care if the airplane and pilot are lost,
as long as the drugs get delivered...

Brutal people doing a brutal business...Arizona just busted a semi truck
with enough Fentanyl on board to kill 57 million people via overdose....
Civic responsible drug dealer?