Don't know what the ground heaters are used for, or how they work. the Petter diesel is an air cooled single. they are made in the UK. They have been around for a long time. One of them might be enough to replace my 16 hp briggs, but I doubt it.

THese units probably use the LV1:

LV1
Power (kW)
2.2 ~ 7.4
Power (BHP)
2.95 ~ 9.92
Cooling Options
air
LV1Build: 01
3000r/min Variable Speed.Continious Power.
LV1Build: 03
3000r/min Variable Speed.Continious Power.SAE5 Fanshroud.Battery Charge Windings
LV1Build: 02
3000r/min Variable Speed.Continuous Power.SAE5 Fanshroud.
LV1Build: 09
1500r/min Variable Speed.Continious Power.
LV1Build: 07
3000r/min Variable Speed.Fuel Stop Power.End Cover for Hydraulic Drive.

Are you close enough to look at they units, Don?