If he ever tosses in the towel on it I’ll take it off his hands and see if I
can sort it out. It’s in pretty good shape and I’ve got a fair number of parts
ready to go on it that would make it nice and better than it currently is. Son
has all of this available to him but won’t lift a finger, so it’s on him if it
pukes.

-D