The Euro headlamp height adjuster switch has the same dimensions as the other switches e.g. antenna, rear defog, rear dome light, etc. The narrow slot is strictly for the A/C wheel on the Euros with manual klima.

Mathieu

On Apr 26, 2006, at 11:47 AM, Harry Watkins wrote:

Joe

That may be for the headlight up and down vacuum control, there is one on my
Euro but its out of state with a grandson so I can't look.  It works.

Harry Watkins
Newton, MS
86 SDL Silver
85 300D Euro
86 SDL Gold
81 240D manual trans

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:37 PM
Subject: [MBZ] W123 euro ?

Along with the wagon arrived today a box of assorted parts from Speed,
among which is the switch panel, the one that carries the
sunroof/antenna/etc switches.  From the epc, the p/n I ordered &
received looked to have 5 openings for switches, the 5th being needed
for a light range adjuster switch.  However what arrived has a sixth
opening, 4th from the left, a bit narrower than the others and without
the little top & bottom recessed bits for the switches to latch onto.
Anybody with any experience with euro 123's seen anything like this
and maybe know what's intended for this extra opening?  Guess I could
stuff it with chewing gum or something...   :(

joe