I would gladly sell one child for a nice 65 230SL

On Tuesday, April 25, 2006, at 11:05 PM, Ed Booher wrote:

My only head start is an add in Craiglist from a guy looking for "Used
Japanese car" and I just happen to have a Mitsu I've been trying to
sell. Other than that, my money stays tight. Family to feed an all
that, I'm sure you sympathize with the condition.