At FLAPS you have to look in the "diesel truck" section. Its usually away from
all the other oils...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 12:22:33 PM EST, Dwight Giles
<dwight.gi...@gmail.com> wrote:

 My memory is that I used the M1  5w-40 turbo but then I couldn't find that
anymore (do they still make it?) so I went to he 15w-50 since I drove that car
hard to Boston and back. I once had the oil tested at 10k from Larry's kit and
it still had 75% of soot carrying capacity. I usually changed it about 12/13k
or twice a year.
Dwight E. Giles Jr.Wickford RI

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 11:46 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes