https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/188280612483119/

2002 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL 500 Coupe 2D
Ormond Beach, FL· 23 hours ago <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/188280612483119/?ref=product_details
$3,750

Seller's Description

2002 Mercedes Benz cl500. It's in good shape mechanically. It does have some cosmetic flaws and the price reflects these. Mainly the driver seat and the paint on the roof. Overall it's a great looking, reliable car. I've enjoyed it for a few years now and it's time for something different. I don't really have to sell it, but for the right price I'll let it go. I've done some work on it recently and it's good to go for a long time to come. If you are looking for a perfect, showroom ready car, go to the dealership and be ready to spend well over $100,000. At 18 years old, this car still has the legendary Mercedes Benz performance and luxury. Just don't expect a $100,000 car for $3,600. Honestly, you could easily spend that for the AMG wheels and Continental extreme contact DWS tires. Asking $3600. Lowball offers will be ignored. Any questions or comments should be sent through messenger. Comments left on this post will be deleted unanswered.

--
--FT