Gary Hurst wrote:

"and how low is this being sold for??"

I would like to get $1500-1700. I think however I will get $1300-1400.

It is a 1992 Oldsmobile 98 Regency Elite

Approx - 121K miles

Leather interior (VERY NICE)

A/C works very well

Power windows, locks, trunk pulldown etc.  Everything works except power
antenna - stuck in up position.

New front pads and rotors.

BRAND NEW Tires all around (less than 2000 miles)

Transmission just flushed/serviced

Exterior white decent shape

ABS light on -- My experience as an Oldsmobile Service Manager is that
this is probably one of the wheel speed sensors.

Good car.  Surprisingly good fuel mileage.  One of my former mechanics
has the same car and routinely gets 28-30 on the highway - his car has
200K on it.

Can send pics if anyone is interested after I take them this weekend.

We are cleaning up here in Wichita from a nasty hail-storm that came
through Monday morning and again Monday afternoon.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL  126K