-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Saturn cop cars?

<<chief had his economy cop cars a month or two later. Saturn used it as an
example of why they were a different sort of car company, but why can't it be
that way at every car maker?>>

If I were a cop I would be reluctant to to be seen in a Saturn police car. A
contradiction in terms if I ever heard of one. And if a Crown Vic with a cage
barely has enough room for one drunk, just imagine getting one in a Saturn..
What's next, an Echo? Or a Prius as a pursuit car? Or a 240D?

RLE