Anyone tried an ultrasonic cleaner?RBSent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2020-03-01  8:35 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Buggered
Benzmail via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Curley McLain
<126die...@gmail.com> Subject: Re: [MBZ] 210 windshield squirter puzzlements et
al. 210 stuff In the first 124, I tried to clean the squirters with anything
and everything.   No squirty!   I bought a couple new uns from Q, and alles ist
squirty, and still good some 10-12 years later.   I think you are hosed on
this, unless you happen to find some good ones at bob's your knacker.Buggered
Benzmail via Mercedes wrote on 3/1/20 8:24 PM:> The squirters on the $600E320
don’t. I took one apart some time ago to try to clean it. Nothing I tried —
reaming, soaking, high pressure air — got it to pass squirter fluid. Totally
clogged or blocked or
something._______________________________________http://www.okiebenz.comTo
delivery options go
to:http://mail.okiebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com