https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/197492774733711/

1973 Mercedes 450SL
Talking Rock, GA· over a week ago <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/197492774733711/?ref=product_details
$1,750

I buy equipment to part out and sell. I bought this with the same intention. I didn't get a key or title with it. I don't know any history. Its a double overhead cam V8. Automatic transmission is physically gone. Has terrible rust under and behind the passenger seat. Both seats are in bad shape. I haven't got deep enough into it to know if I can start the engine. But no sign of any mice or rats. This car could be saved if your heart was really into it. But you may could buy a running car cheaper. Restorations are ridiculously expensive nowadays. But if it doesn't sell, I may try my luck. All the glass is excellent. The hard top is great, headliner great, instruments are nice. Alot of chrome in the door jams. Really trick levers and knobs all over this thing. Il get better pics as the days allow. I vaccummed it and pb blastered everything that needed it. Seat tracks, door hinges, latches. I'm going to put it inside my shop and tinker on it. May put a blown small block in it if I cant get this engine running. Come to Danny Edwards Racing and check it out. I need to sell it whole if i can. Don't want to part it out at this time. Thanks for suffering through the long ad. God Bless to All who seek him. And try to bring our Lord to those that are lost. Danny [hidden information] $1750 Less <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/197492774733711/#>

And bring cash to the deal... (OK I added that part...)

--
--FT