Ok fmiser make me an offer. I finally excavated my old spare parts box from
when I changed the head; the rebuilt head came with an sls pump so it has
been sitting. I have not tested it but it seems fine. I have seen them on
ebay for like 1300 rebuilt but am not really looking to make money on the
thing. I dont really need another rebuild project but if you need to know
it works I can buy a kit and tear it apart.