I have a hypothesis on this virus. I suspect that the reason the CCP did the
quarantines and lock downs was that
1. It was a man-made or modified virus
2. They had absolutely no clue how contagious or lethal it was going to be.

In hindsight, I suspect that they have caused an unnecessary panic because of
incompetence, ignorance, and fear.

In my opinion, it would appear the best defense against this, or any other
pathogen, is good hygiene practice. Proper hand washing, don't rub your eyes
with unclean hands, don't pick your nose, proper bathroom hygiene, etc.

Thoughts?

Rick