in the first pic

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/654793628404506/

1990 Mercedes 300E
Greenville, NC· 3 days ago <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/654793628404506/?ref=product_details
$1,300

Currently running, but not the best. Something is up with the trans. Whole car ONLY for sale...NO PARTS. The previous owner owned it for 20 years. Regarding parts and repairs, you name it, it probably has been done. 268,000 miles w/strong 3.0L I6. Transmission is slipping...may be in need of rebuild, may just need modulator adjustment, vacuum lines, etc. Buy to fix up and drive...or strip/sell for parts and take what's left and get $300-400 at the recycler. Upgrades: Bilstein B8 Sport struts and shocks (yellow) along with Eibach Pro Kit progressive rate springs (lowers car 1.3 - 1.5"). A/C system upgraded to R134. Good rotors, pads, 16" 8 hole wheels and proper fitment / good 205/55-16 tires. Dash and headliner are perfect. Many parts replacements including air pump, radiator, flex discs, entire A/C system including compressor and the notorious evaporator...along with many more. It has been serviced by a good friend who happens to be a Master Mercedes-Benz technician since I bought it in 2001. Pick up only in Greenville, NC. Clean NC title. obo Less <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/654793628404506/#>

--
--FT