Low and slow = Yum! Well worth the time.   I corned a brisket and smoked it.   That was MAN-Candy (TM)

Curt is gettin a deal on the boneless chikin breast.  (Chik-fil-a spelling)  It is $5 here in chikin country.   $3 on sale in Awa.   It has been such a rip off for so many years (5 or so) that I don't buy it.
dan--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 10, 2020 at 12:18 PM
I made the mistake of buying a whole pork shoulder/picnic at my local meat purveyor a while back to put in the smoker. What I didn’t realize was that it would take 24 hours to smoke!

Time well spent, however. Yum.

-D