Hello everyone!

The first question has to do with the intake manifold, and boy is the inside D-I-R-T-YYYYY! Is there any way short of removal to get this crud out of there?

My second problem has to do with valve adjustment. I'm having a VERYYY hard time adjusting the last exhaust valve. There isn't enough room to swing the wrench without hitting the firewall, so I can't adjust it more than one turn. Is there a way around this?(thinking about bending/cutting the end of the wrench to get more space). Other than this, things seem to be normal.

Kevin in HIllsboro Oregon
Giesela, 1981 300CD 204K miles