Turn the "B" into a "T" and it would better reflect the damage done.
This latest manufactured stock market hit is likely even more than a "T" if
a true accounting were made in opportunity loss and wage loss and tax
loss... [and other losses to be discovered at trial].
All part of the great theft cartel. If I walk into a local 7/11, shove a
gun in the clerks face, the effect is fear, while I take the cash... If I
step in front of a camera and instill the same level of fear, which makes
people give up their treasure [of any kind] it is the same principle of
robbery, isn't it?