One thing you have to admit, is that BAT appears to be an easy way to find special cars.

On 17/03/2020 12:27 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I would tend to agree, but it will take a lot of time and effort to do so. The
question is whether or not that effort is worth the BaT premium?

While there aren’t many, I’ve seen some reasonable deals on BaT as long as they
don’t let the sellers have stupid reserve prices. Do understand that cars that
don’t meet their reserve will often get sold anyway outside of BaT.

That being said, if there was a unicorn car I was looking for I would expend a
fair amount of effort to find it before I fell back on BaT. However, as I’ve
stated here many times, the best deal is almost always buying the very best
example of the car you can find for the money you can spend. It’s far cheaper
in the long run. Always.

-D

On Mar 17, 2020, at 1:22 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes