Good point. We had fought with her about this in the past when she was living
alone and never won. My sister was tasked with getting her provisions, so she
just wouldn’t buy any. Mom would get friends to swing by and drop off candy for
her. We couldn’t figure out how she got it until my sister dropped in one day
at a different time and caught her with one of her friends red handed.

-D