I rode the bike to the beach this morning, still isolated and quarantined by proximity (although a mama and baby dolphin were feeding right in front of me, maybe 15-20ft away, ignoring the signs telling us to keep our distance), and rode by the grocery store down the road.  I did not go in but from the parking lot and people coming and going it appeared to a normal day, although I noticed the patrons not to be too concerned about touching carts and such, which I found a bit strange.  I have no compelling reason to go any time soon but if I do will take some neoprene gloves to wear while I go about my bidness then toss them or wash them or something.

Costco reports this morning suggested normalcy of patrons also, but no report on stocks of various things.  Apparently they had a sign up the other day looking for more help given how busy they are, which would be good for those now displaced from the workforce.

--FT