I'd buy that for $500.  Worth it for all the parts, might not even be a huge issue, most likely wiring or throttle actuators or some electrical stuff.  The engines are solid and once the other stuff is sorted they are not too bad, but still somewhat "exotic."

There is one sitting over near a Q joint in a guy's front yard, has been there for at least 2-3 years.  Every time I go over there I think I should ping the guy but the place does not look too hospitable.

--FT