It takes a good solid day (8 hours) to remove and install the hydraulics. That
is, a total of two days. It’s not difficult work, but it’s time consuming and
involves removing a lot of trim panels and such.

The guy in Oregon, Klaus of Top Hydraulics, will rebuild the full set of
cylinders and locks for about $800 last time I checked. He often turns them
around the same day or next, so it’s not unrealistic to pull them off, ship
them to him via USPS Priority mail, and get them back in the car within a week.
I’ve done it.

-D