This is the biggest tragedy around. The Classic Center in Irvine is such a
cool place to go see. I can't remember where I uploaded the pictures I took
there but I've got a whole bunch.
IIRC they've got 3x pre-war rear engine cars, the most of any museum outside
Germany...
-Curt

    On Thursday, March 19, 2020, 1:45:51 PM EDT, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes