The boy says they are trying to figure out telemedicine for his clinic at
Stanford so they can do remote “visits.”  Challenging. He said it was starting
to get pretty busy there.

The local hospital doing testing is now triaging tests on patients due to lack
of tests and materials and equipment. Yesterday there were only 30-40 cases in
the state but supplies are already getting stretched.

Interesting I have heard nothing at all about conditions south of the southern
border. Canada has locked down their border but I haven’t seen anything about
spread there.

A guy I know in Peru posted pics of Cusco, normally a bustling city, now
deserted streets, no one out and about. They seem to be taking it seriously.
That’s good I guess.

Stay safe y’all

--FT
Sent from iPhone