On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:03:14 -0500 OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I gave up watches when I got the first cell phone. I hate wearing stuff
> that isn't essential. The Omega's and the Accutron are in a drawer
> somewhere ---

I have a Wenger S.A.K. Design Quartz good to a depth of 50 m of water
which I got from my father's estate, but I damaged the flexible band
and have not taken the time to repair it so I have not been able to
wear it for a while. I do still feel inconvienced by not having it
on my wrist.

Craig