LOL, I've never seen a study of the venereal diseases of spring break, I'm
sure there are many. Both diseases and studies that is.
There is some lore where I work about a big convention where a bunch of the
employees passed some kind of STD around. The tale goes that there was one
woman that "made a man" out of many a young tech... She still works there,
apparently she's got the goods on somebody.
-Curt

    On Friday, March 27, 2020, 2:46:09 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

>  I mean, the NYDN is a pretty trash rag which is, at best, one step up
> from the Enquirer. The story is really just a case of "Duh". I saw a
> thing about a kid from MA that got himself a case of COVID-19 on
> spring break.  Kids these days... Which is to say they're pretty much
> the same as kids have always been.

I wonder if COVID-19 has any strange interactions with chlamydia,
gonorrhea, and herpes? May be double trouble for those spring-breakers.