I don't mind the  current colour either. The orignal blue was not horrible either.

RB

On 27/03/2020 3:30 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Engine compartment on these was always black, I believe. That’s why it’s tough
to tell the color change if it was done well, and this one appeared to be. I
like the current colour myself.

-D

On Mar 27, 2020, at 3:22 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>