I could get it delivered for free!  And a $1000 match on my downpayment!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3456954941011462

2002 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL 600

$3,995

 About This Vehicle…

Driven 97,884 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Silver · Interior color:
VIN: WDBPJ78J42A025660
Fuel type: Gasoline

 Seller's description…

In response to this terrbile outbreak Driveline is doing everything we can to help the people and to make sure economy doesnt stop. We will remain open for business under special and strict rules. No direct contact, (sorry cant shake hands and hug or kiss you any more) all deals can be done on line and via email, fax, mail and E-Signatures and if you do come in person, we will desinfect everything before and after you, so dont be offended. DELIVERY WILL BE FREE WITHIN 500 MILES. To help our customers and to boost the economy, we will match your down payment up to $1,000 toward your down payment on ANY vehicle on our lot. In addition to that we will add 3 month warranty on every car that qualifies to put you at ease. Extended warranties are available. Please share and let people know this and to apply please go to WWW.DRIVELINELLC.COM<br />$0 DOWN for anyone with decent credit trough Capital One<br />Thank you guys for amazing 11 years of support and love, good luck and God Bless each and every one of you.

--
--FT