How old is she?  Our 15 y.o. neutered male has lost his rear leg support
and can't make it to his litter box w/o assistance.  Otherwise, his heart
is healthy and all blood tests are within norms.  We're taking him to a
neuro who will in all likelihood tell us he needs an MRI to make an
accurate diagnosis.