I went on a student exchange to England in '88 and fondly remember going to
Wimpy's and for years considered it the finest fast food burger joint in the
world.
Wikipedia tells me that Wimpy's actually started in the US but was basically
dead by the time I was born.
-Curt

    On Sunday, March 29, 2020, 10:40:13 AM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes