I have been looking for information on viability times for the CCP virus
and have found some definitive information. I finally found it via

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-long-can-coronavirus-live-on-surfaces-how-to-disinfect-2020-3
which says,

     A new study from researchers at the National Institutes of Health
     (NIH), supports Graham's assessment. The study, published today in
     the New England Journal of Medicine, suggests the virus can live up
     to four hours on copper, up to a day on cardboard, and up to three
     days on plastic and stainless steel.

     The coronavirus can also live in the air for up to three hours, the
     study authors found.

     The NIH researchers compared the new coronavirus' lifespan on
     surfaces to that of the SARS coronavirus. They found that both
     coronaviruses lived the longest on stainless steel and polypropylene,
     a type of plastic used in everything from toys to car parts. Both
     viruses lasted up to three days on plastic, and the new coronavirus
     lasted up to three days on steel.

That study was published on the website of the New England Journal of
Medicine at https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2004973
which is a Correspondence titled, "Aerosol and Surface Stability of
SARS-CoV-2 as Compared with SARS-CoV-1," and authored by researchers from

   National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Hamilton, MT
   Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
   University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
   Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA
   University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, Bethesda, MD

I could quote the appropriate paragraphs from the Correspondence, but it
would be better to read the Correspondence on www.nejm.org. Some parts of
those paragraphs are,

     SARS-CoV-2 was more stable on plastic and stainless steel
     than on copper and cardboard, and viable virus was detected
     up to 72 hours after application to these surfaces

     On copper, no viable SARS-CoV-2 was measured after 4 hours and
     no viable SARS-CoV-1 was measured after 8 hours. On cardboard,
     no viable SARS-CoV-2 was measured after 24 hours and no viable
     SARS-CoV-1 was measured after 8 hours (Figure 1A).

     Estimated differences in the half-lives of the two viruses were
     small except for those on cardboard (Figure 1C). Individual
     replicate data were noticeably “noisier” (i.e., there was more
     variation in the experiment, resulting in a larger standard error)
     for cardboard than for other surfaces (Fig. S1 through S5), so we
     advise caution in interpreting this result.

     We found that the stability of SARS-CoV-2 was similar to that
     of SARS-CoV-1 under the experimental circumstances tested. This
     indicates that differences in the epidemiologic characteristics
     of these viruses probably arise from other factors, including
     high viral loads in the upper respiratory tract and the potential
     for persons infected with SARS-CoV-2 to shed and transmit the
     virus while asymptomatic.3,4 Our results indicate that aerosol
     and fomite [intermediate object] transmission of SARS-CoV-2 is
     plausible, since the virus can remain viable and infectious in
     aerosols for hours and on surfaces up to days (depending on the
     inoculum shed). These findings echo those with SARS-CoV-1, in
     which these forms of transmission were associated with nosocomial
     [hospital-acquired] spread and super-spreading events,5 and they
     provide information for pandemic mitigation efforts.

Interesting information from the Johns Hopkins Medical site
(hopkinsmedicine.org) are:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus
    What Is Coronavirus?

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-what-if-i-feel-sick
    Coronavirus (COVID-19): What Do I Do If I Feel Sick?

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/how-can-i-protect-myself-from-coronavirus
    How Can I Protect Myself (and Others) from the New Coronavirus
    and COVID-19?

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-practicing-wellness-while-you-stay-at-home
    Coronavirus: Practicing Wellness While You Stay at Home

https://podcasts.hopkinsmedicine.org/2020/03/05/covid-19-testing/
    Anchor lead: Accurate testing for COVID-19 is essential,
    Elizabeth Tracey reports

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/stressed-about-covid19-heres-what-can-help
    Stressed About COVID-19? Here's What Can Help

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu
    Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
    Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science
    cand Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

See also
https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-lawmaker-calls-for-global-effort-to-tackle-chinas-disinformation-investigate-its-virus-coverup_3289753.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/sophie-trudeau-recovers-from-coronavirus-illness_3289729.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/beijing-could-be-held-legally-responsible-for-mishandling-ccp-virus-outbreak-experts-say_3285511.html

https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce
       Note the sixth bullet point under "LAW ENFORCEMENT,
       PUBLIC SAFETY, AND OTHER FIRST RESPONDERS"

For "ordinary" cold and flu viruses, see,
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/how-long-do-cold-and-flu-viruses-stay-contagious-on-public-surfaces

FINALLY, for a good overall page on this situation, see

        https://patriotpost.us/alexander/68279

        (EDITOR’S NOTE: This resource page by Mark Alexander
        is updated regularly. It is informed in large part by
        Alexander’s three decades as an Executive Branch senior
        FEMA/DHS national security reservist appointee under the
        last five administrations.)