They even have some of them anchored out at see out or Galveston from what I
have heard.

The Tulsa airport looks like a used car lot of AA planes. They have 737, 777,
787s parked in every nook and cranny. They even have the crosswind runway
closed and planes parked in it from one end to the other.

Sent from my iPhone