There is no disputing [my] taste.  The 126 looks like a flattened blimp.
The 123 is at worst, inoffensive.  The 123 300TD is audaciously
retro-looking.

On 4/28/06, Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You've got a 123 chassis, and the 300SD is a 126 chassis.  The 126 is
> more
> luxurious, has a cushier ride and a sleeker, more elegant look.

Whereas I'd give the edge in appearance to the 123.  De gustibus
non disputandum.  We love our SDL nonetheless.  I think a 116 is
a mighty fine looking car, myself.  Don't have any though, I'm
holding out for a 6.9 I guess.  I've passed up several "6.9's"
offered locally, I guess I want one that's actually got a M100
engine in it!

-- Jim