It's on the utuber, share away!

-_FT

On 4/2/20 12:50 PM, Kevin Kraly via Mercedes wrote:
That was very interesting! Do I have permission to share this information?
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 650 miles, Low MIleage Lutgard AKA Der DoodleWagen
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard, still in the shop

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2020, at 7:48 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>