One was a daily driver until the ignition switch started getting sticky.  Need to replace the cylinder.  Another is basically ready to start driving just needs the instrument cluster sent out to be rebuilt.  3rd one needs an IP installed.  4th one supposedly has a bad engine but have not dug into it.  5th one has the head and related parts in the trunk.