Hey Curley,
I had a similar problem.  I read somewhere I could hook up a chassis grease pump thingie into the bleed valve hole.   I found it screwed in easily and a few pumps of the grease pump handle and the puck slowly walked out.  I had to clean the small amount of grease that remained but it was less trouble than I thought it would be.

Hydraulic action is a powerful force!

Let me know how this works for you, I used it on 2 or 3 calipers.

Stay Safe,
LarryT
06 E350