I highly doubt it or I would expect there would be something about it on the
web somewhere. It’s a common weak point you hear people gripe about any time
Rolls Royce comes up, or so it seems. I have no idea what the deal is unless
there’s something really unusual or unique about the brakes. You would think
they would be something designed and engineered for RR as opposed to an off the
shelf solution like the major manufacturers use.

I would be curious to know just for the heck of it. Anyone out there have any
background on RR?

-D