Royce Engler wrote:

> I think she must have been talking to my kids, who have complained for the
> last 15 years that I've had my '85 300TD.  I embarrassed them all through
> their high school and college years with "The Shaggin Wagin",

No accounting for taste. I had a couple of cousins who were embarrassed
to death to be seen (early 1980's) in my uncle's immaculately restored
1960's Barracuda. He ended up buying a Grenada and the kids helped him
fix it up for them to drive. All were happy with the new arrangement,
he didn't want to turn them loose in his 'Cuda any more than they wanted
to be seen in a car that old.