Makes sense.

I would think a lot of people would use waste oil for heating. In the generator
service business I used to be in we had an oil furnace in the shop that was
designed to burn waste motor oil, and our annual collection of waste oil was
often enough to get us through the winter for a fuel source. I think the shop
was 60' x 100’ with a 30’ ceiling and was pretty much an open space.

-D