Yeah, this shelter in place stuff doesn’t do much for burning calories. I’m
used to walking 3-4 miles a day downtown. I’m lucky to get 1/4 of that now.
I’ve cut down on eating in general, although it’s tough being at home since
everything is pretty much at one’s fingertips…

The blueberry hand pies were good and are gone already. We each ate one warm
out of the oven while we watched “Mrs. America” last night, good show, well
done.

Still trying to decide what to do with the rest. Blueberry cobbler is popular
here, served warm with some vanilla ice cream.

Dang it. Getting hungry already.

-D