hmmm I don't think that is an original color

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/230972667978770

1985 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz 300 D Sedan 4D
$3,300
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/106181149412603/vehicles/>
Listed a day ago in Savannah, GA <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/104019619634224/>

 About This Vehicle…

Driven 203,800 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Gold
Fuel type: Diesel
Good condition <https://www.facebook.com/business/help/979881538883930>

 Seller's description…

I have a 1985 Mercedes 300d up for sale that is in excellent shape. Car has 203k miles and runs perfect no problems. Paint job is a week old, has new tires, cold ac, hot heat, all electronics work windows, sunroof ext... I own a European mechanic shop and have personally went through the car top to bottom to ensure it was ready to go.. I'm asking 3300obo.. also interested in trades. Text/call/ pm me with any questions [hidden information]one

--
--FT